Munk Debate Subscriptions are now sold out.
If you would like to be notified when new subscriptions become available, please click the "Join the Waitlist" button to the left.
As the Munk Debates have grown in popularity the question we are most often asked is why don't you have a more convenient way for members to get tickets to your events?
Well, we are pleased now to be able to announce our new subscription program.
In a nutshell, the program guarantees you up to four seats at each of our semi-annual debates. We let you select from the best seats at Roy Thomson Hall. You can also renew the seats you have chosen from one debate to the next.
As a charitable organization, the funds raised through this program will contribute to our ability to stage the very best debates on the most relevant topics.
How to Become a Subscriber
- Munk Debate subscrptions are now sold out. If you would like to be notified when new subscriptions become available, click on the “Join the Waitlist" button to the left.
- Select up four seats from the prime orchestra and mezzanine locations
- The cost for each guaranteed, renewable seat is $200 per seat, per debate. This includes the $100 ticket cost, plus a $100 donation.
- We will email you a charitable tax receipt for the full donation amount
- Roy Thomson Hall will provide you with your tickets to our Spring debate
What to Expect Next
You now have 100% transferable, reserved seats for the Spring 2018 debate and the first option to renew these very same seats for our Autumn 2018 contest.
We will email you 60 days prior to the Autumn 2018 debate with the confirmed date, topic and presenters for our Fall 2018 contest at Roy Thomson Hall.
You have until 40 days prior to the Autumn 2018 debate to decide if you want to renew your subscription and keep the seats you’ve reserved for the Spring 2018 debate. To continue your subscription, simply renew your $100 donation for each seat.
If you do not renew your subscription, your seats will be made available to the public and you will not have the option to renew your seats for the following debate.
If you renew your subscription for the Autumn 2018 debate, we will contact you 60 days before the Spring 2019 debate with a similarly priced renewal offer.
This new subscription program does not replace our $25 per year premium membershipwhich will continue to give you a 48-hour advance window to purchase tickets to each debate before they are sold to the public.
If you have any questions about our new subscription program, please contact us directly at email@example.com.